Thursday, December 20, 2007

Driver Seat Mounted, Buffing Complete

After spending several hours again on the driver seat yesterday I finally managed to modify the mounting plate and brackets to work. The only problem was I couldn't get bolts on the seat once in the car. So today I got some studs from the hardware store and completed the driver seat install.


Unfortunately it still wasn't complete because the seat was against the door.


After more modificiation its now positioned correctly. These seats are very wide and just barely fit in the car.

It can now be adjusted back and forth for the driver. And it doesnt look like much room, but I think someone just over 6 ft tall would still be comfortable in the car.



Next I set up more lighting so Brad could buff the car.



Now it has a mirror shine..





No comments: