Thursday, December 27, 2007

Mirrors

Today Adam even helped out, by sitting in the car while I installed the mirrors. They're pretty small so you cant see much, but at least its legal to drive this way.





I started the car and ran it for several minutes just to get it warmed up and run some of the new gas through. It sounds great with the side pipes and runs very smooth. I also took measurements to confirm the heater will be able to still fit in the car. It should be pretty straight forward, I'll just need to move the ecu and a few wiring harnesses. Once that's in, we can do the windshield wipers, gauges and dash. Im waiting to install the carpet until some of these things are done so I dont get shavings from drilling various places all over. Aside from those projects Ill just need to retorque everything at the end.

No comments: