Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Passenger Seat, Inner Fenders, Visors, Wind Wings & Side Pipes

Today I started by installing the passenger seat. Also, I filled the car with gas the other day to find a leak at the filler neck. I figured out a rubber seal on the gas tank was torn and replaced that part today. Next was the inner fenders which go behind the front and rear wheels.

In this picture you can see a plate I installed which covered a hole for a different setup.





While putting the wheels back on I reinstalled the tri-star centers.

Scott assembled the visors and wind wings and installed them.




Lastly, we put the side pipes back on the car. Polish to Chrome did an excellent job chroming them and the install kit we purchased from Breeze made them actually fit on the car properly.


No comments: